Our Optimum T4100 has been called “a better, more powerful device than any other card payment terminal in its class.” We’d point to its easy setup, speed and security as big benefits for every retail countertop application – in just a 9” x 6” space.
With 24 megabytes of memory, the T4100 is not only easy to program, but gives you the chance to support more value-added applications.
It is utterly secure and very easy to use, including mix-and-match payment applications and elimination of the need for software integration. It even prompts for the tip at the PIN pad.
The T4100 combines workhorse features with racehorse pace. It supports applications for both dial and IP/SSL applications simultaneously, fully secured by RSA encryption. And your choice of 2-1/4” or 3” printer handles customizable text and graphics at 18 lines per second, the industry-leading rate that speeds up transactions.
See the Optimum T4100 in action and you’ll wonder what you’ve been waiting for.
* MasterCard PTSP Approved
* RSA Secured
* PED Certified
* EMV Approved
* Drug stores
* Gift stores
* Prepaid locations
* Specialty markets
* Grocery stores
Unsurpassed Functionality. User-Friendly Features.
* Simultaneous connectivity — Dial and IP for smooth transaction flow
* Intel XScale® 32-bit processor — Fastest transactions
* Quick Internet downloads — Super-fast transaction handling
* Rapid configuration — Minimum keystroke setup
* Security standard — Fast, secure PIN entry
* Proven firewall security — Share data, maintain program isolation
Can we talk about real cost effectiveness? Performance? Security?
The Right-Now and Future Cost-Effective Terminal
* Speeds downloads and transactions through an integrated 56K modem or secure Ethernet connection – and cuts communications costs too.
* Reduces training time, troubleshooting and help desk calls with integrated IP diagnostics, and reduces terminal replacement costs.
* Lets you configure faster and more accurately with its wizard-style user interface and embedded help system.
* Supports up to 20 separate, unique merchant ID numbers, and up to 99 separate server/cashier numbers, for outstanding flexibility.
* Lets you add more profit-making applications to its 24MB memory.
* Uses Hypercom Adaptive Application Environment (AAE) to automatically combine value-adds in a single, integrated solution – no separate certifications needed.
* Supports contactless payment with full OTI and ViVOtech external reader compatibility.
* Configurable for credit, debit, prepaid, gift card and loyalty card transactions as well as check conversion and guarantee.
Performance Measures Up to Demand – and More
* Supports dial and IP applications in a single unit
* Maximizes transaction speed with 32-bit Intel XScale processor
* Prints receipts with graphics and barcodes at 18 lines per second with powerful SureLoad® printer – and offers branding and couponing at the same time
* Takes receipt customization to a whole new level with four header lines – six if using the multi-merchant application, four receipt footer lines and customizable idle screen text
* Uses either a single application with rich, embedded features and functions and value-added applications; or independent application modules
* Offers “one-touch” keys with quick-and-easy programmability and standard integrated PIN pad
* Supports Fast Payment Service (FPS) for restaurants
* Supports Electronic Commerce Indicators (ECIs) to qualify web-based transactions
Security Beyond Standard
* Protects against all Internet threats through the advanced Hypercom Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) security system designed with RSA, Inc.
* Full-featured, secure terminal management system including local or web-based options.
* True SSL transactions eliminate the danger of open sessions used by competitor devices. They are also powered by the Intel XScale 32-bit processor, the industry’s fastest and most secure processor.
* Maximizes security Derived Unique Key Per Transaction (DUKPT) key management.
* Provides fast Triple Data Encryption Standard (DES) for secure encryption and protection of valuable cardholder information.
* First terminal in the industry to achieve MasterCard PTSP certification.
Processor: Intel XScale 32-bit processor
Display: 160 x 80 graphics
Printer: SureLoad™ clamshell printer: Drop-in loading, 384 dots per line, 18 lines per second, including graphics
Paper roll: 2.24” (standard), 3” (optional); 57mm x 80mm diameter
Memory Flash: 8MB
Power AC: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz DC: 12 V, 2A
Weight: 1.9 lbs/0.86 kg
Environment Temperature: 0-45°C/32-115°F