Total Merchant Services is one of the fastest growing credit card merchant account acquirers in the nation. We've quickly become a leader in the merchant bank card business by providing innovative and cost-effective solutions to merchants like you who need to accept credit cards for the payment of their goods and services.
Total Merchant Services works with more than 600 independent merchant bank card sales consultants, so you'll have a personal contact for your business. Whether you are a new business or already have a merchant account, our consultants can work with you to make sure you have the authorization system you need, with a rate and fee structure that is the most competitive in the industry.
Total Merchant Services is one of the largest credit card processing merchant service providers in the U.S. With over 85,000 merchants and 9 billion dollars in annual Visa/MasterCard volume, TMS offers payment processing solutions for ANY merchant type. We include credit card terminals, credit card machines, and all types of credit card equipment.
We are one of the largest credit card processing Merchant Service providers for good reason. We have the best credit card terminals with the best credit card processing rates. Take a look at our packages and learn how we can save you money and upgrade your credit card processing service. Satisfaction Guaranteed in Writing!!
We've established business partnerships with a number of leading vendors so that we can provide our customers with the highest-quality and most reliable services available.
* Total Merchant Services (TMS) is a registered ISO/MSP for HSBC Bank USA, National Association, Buffalo, NY (NYSE Symbol: HBC).
* For back-end settlement of merchants' daily and monthly transactions, and for charge back and retrieval processing, Total Merchant Services works with Global Payments, formerly NDCecommerce (NYSE Symbol: GPN).
* Total Merchant Services works with a number of front-end authorization networks including NDC East, NDC Central (formerly MAPP), NDC West, Visanet, and Paymentech.
* For Internet merchant accounts, we work with several Internet gateway providers including Verisign, Authorize.net and Plug 'n Pay Technologies Inc. (with the proper trademarks).
* For wireless merchants, we work with the leading wireless service providers including Cingular (RAM network) and US Wireless Data (CDPD and Motient networks).